Physiotherapy covers a variety of hands-on techniques such as: joint mobilisations, deep frictions, soft tissue release and many more techniques aimed at encouraging a healthier, fitter you.
Sports and remedial massage can offer relief for a variety of conditions including: whiplash, back pain, muscular strains, low grade sprains and tension related to poor working posture. Sports massage techniques have been proven to aid recovery/rehab following intense training and/or events, improve wellbeing and reduce stress.
Is It For Me?
You don‘t have to play sports at all to benefit from physiotherapy or a sports massage, quite the opposite. Athletes and regular participants in sports have been using sports massage for years to supplement their fitness regime and maintain performance levels.
At the other end of the scale, an increasing number of people who live a more sedentary lifestyle have turned to sports & deep tissue massage therapy as an alternative or supplementary aid to traditional medicine as recommended by their GP. For more information on whether we can help you become pain free click here for a no obligation discussion regarding your concerns.
- -A detailed postural assessment
- -Bespoke exercise program addressing highlighted issues
- -Free postural assessment
- -In depth subjective assessment identifying the root, and solution of your concern
- -A thorough physical assessment to locate problematic structures
- -Hands on treatment geared towards releasing and/or realigning soft tissue and joints
Follow Up Treatments
- -Further assessment to note improvements from the initial assessment stage
- -Continued treatment building on the progress enjoyed from previous sessions
- -Ongoing support with exercise program progressions
What makes us unique.
To discuss treatment options, book an appointment or discuss partnerships regarding sports/athletic clubs, please fill in the contact form below. In order to keep up to date with self-help tips and advice, head to our Facebook page!